Sunday, November 20, 2011

Embracing the Inevitable

Well, the much dreaded age thirty milestone came and went last month but not without a blowout party and night out with my fantastic family and friends. 
After all that has happened this year, I'm learning that all you can do is embrace the inevitable, enjoy every minute of my life that I can, and appreciate all the amazing people that I have to support me in life.  Thanks to my Chinese partner in crime-Jenn- for organizing an amazing birthday event complete with bartenders, a DJ, and M&M's adorned with pictures of yours truly :) 



My mom makes cupcakes from my favorite Giada de Laurentius pastry recipe





Our dinner feast at Area 14- a fabulously hip private venue 
next to Tani Sushi in Clayton.



Jenn and Danielle.  As you can see my party had 
to compete with Cardinal's baseball fever!




My fabulous friends Emily & Megan




No comments:

Post a Comment