Sunday, May 22, 2011

China Girl

Part I of my “Almost 30 Life Crisis” includes a personal promise to travel more while I still have a fantastic PTO benefits package as well as no dear little ones  to take care of at home (of course this does not include my fantastically handsome 7 year old Weimaramer, Chase, oh yeah, and my 31 year old boyfriend, who is also fantastically handsome).  I am leaving for a once in a life time trip to China on Monday and I’m faced with the monumental task of packing. I have absolutely no idea what sort of conditions to expect in China.  Is it fabulously dirty and stinky like Europe (BTW the smell of sewer seriously brings back my fond memories of living in Florence for a summer)?   The itinerary includes 5 days in Beijing, 4 in Shanghai, and 5 in Hong Kong.   I'm notorious for being terribly overpacked for all trips....so here's the damage, plus I thought I would practice using my camera before I hit the road!  Or, uh, air?...
My rings and bangles

Shoes, shoes, and more shoes.

I've completey covered the hallway of our condo...

1 comment:

  1. So glad you're doing this, Rachel! Can't wait to hear about all your adventures in China. Take lots of pics!!!

    ReplyDelete