Friday, May 27, 2011

The VPN Drama Continues & More Pics of Rickshaw Tour

Since I am finding myself wide awake at 4:00 every morning I figure that it’s a good thing I have this blog to occupy my time.  I’m still having some frustrations with getting thru to blogger which is further exacerbated by the fact that Jenn doesn’t seem to have any problems and is happily posting to Facebook thru the China 3G network as we ride thru the Chinese  countryside to the Mitinayu section of the Great Wall! I’m glad at least that one of us is able to use their VPN though!  We have determined that clearly all Chinese technology is adverse to my touch and as soon as my fingers hit the keyboard of her Ipad the VPN immediately stops working and we are back to having websites blocked by the government.  It’s beyond frustrating.  Obviously we resolved the issue since I have been posting blogs, but since I am a few days behind on my entries the story of that small victory will have to wait for another time!
Here are a few pics that I didn’t get uploaded yesterday.


On Opium Street
Opium Street
On the Rickshaw near Opium Street

WIFI fiends
I was desperate!
Man Spa anyone???

No comments:

Post a Comment