Thursday, May 26, 2011

Travel Day!

Despite the deceiving amount of surface area my necessities took up in my hallway, I was able to pack everything perfectly into my suitcase.  It feels like I’m toting a small child around but whatever.    I’m getting very nervous…there was a  slight snafu with our flight to Chicago getting cancelled due to storms but we thankfully got everything worked out and now have a shorter layover in Chicago ...It still caused a bit of a panic for us this morning though so I am so not hearting American airlines right now….or these spring thunderstorms. 
Look I got everything into my suitcase…only 50 lbs. J


Chase looks sad that I’m leaving…

An introduction is so overdue for the orchestrator of this entire trip.  This is Jen, a good friend of mine from high school.  Here she is pouring over her 8 page itinerary document that she uploaded to her Ipad before we left as we enjoy half a roast chicken and a few glasses of wine at Wolfgang Pucks at O’hare.  Here are some more fun factoids about Jen:

Occupation:  Lawyer
Hobbies:  A professional at giving attractive men the “eye”-( a self coined phrase)
Other:  very good at collecting information for itineraries (must be a lawyer thing) 

our 13 hour flight takes off soon, so I better go!


No comments:

Post a Comment